Yesterday was my son's 3rd Birthday! Where in the world does the time fly to? He requested chocolate cupcakes WITHOUT frosting. Well, it was his day.. and he had it his way. :) I love the way he holds up "three" with two hands. He's an awesome kid. :)
Hubby bought himself an older Saab convertible project car a few months back, and while I admit at first I didn't like the idea or the car itself in the beginning, I gotta admit it's really fun to ride in. The kids love it too. :)
Ahh well... here's another attempt at something fun for this blog. I picked up *another hobby* which would be playing with make up... and after a long wait got this fun palette in the mail. :D All the colors are just sooooo yummy!
1. a soft, white, powdery limestone consisting chiefly of fossil shells of foraminifers.
2. a prepared piece of chalk or chalklike substance for marking, as a blackboard crayon.
3. a mark made with chalk.
Sometimes.... you just gotta let them get dirty and have a blast while doing so. :)
I love love love this silly face I was able to catch :)
I'm at a loss for words and cannot find the perfect word to fit today's picture. I'm terrible at being patient when it comes to crafty things. I see something and I want to do it too. I love to create things. I can't seem to sit still without cutting paper, playing with my camera, or doodling something. The latest craze for me? Custom stamps. I saw it being done and of course I want to do it myself. So here you have it. My first attempt at making a stamp myself. Not too shabby for my first try. :)
hap·py –adjective, -pi·er, -pi·est.
1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.
Is there anything else sweeter in life than seeing the happiness on the face of a child? Yep there is, TWO children make it even more sweet! I met these two back in England and have had the chance to watch them grow.
Okay so I'm not really bored, but I took this picture for a weekly challenge and decided it was about time to put up another picture up for this blog. :) It was a little scary while taking this picture but that just makes it all the more fun!
1. a period of 365 or 366 days, in the Gregorian calendar, divided into 12 calendar months, now reckoned as beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 31 (calendar year or civil year).
He's turning one. Where has the time gone by? Feels like it was just yesterday I was calling overseas from England trying to find out if he was born. Look at those dimples! Wish we could celebrate your day with you!
So we've been back from vacation for a week now. Instead of coming back to this blog full-force, I thought I'd ease back in and post a picture or two from time to time, most of which will be from our San Diego trip.
"Orka whales!" as the kids loved to say while watching Shamu. :)
can·dy [kan-dee] noun, plural -dies,verb,-died, -dy·ing. –noun
1. any of a variety of confections made with sugar, syrup, etc., often combined with chocolate, fruit, nuts, etc.
2. a single piece of such a confection.